[Haskell-cafe] A "real" Haskell Cookbook

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Sun Feb 25 13:55:36 EST 2007

Hey everyone,

we added some examples to this page. There are some topics that don't
have any examples, notably:
# 11 Network Programming
# 12 XML
     * 12.1 Parsing XML
# 13 Databases
     * 13.1 MySQL
     * 13.2 PostgreSQL
     * 13.3 SQLite
# 14 FFI
     * 14.1 How to interface with C

If anyone feels like filling up some of those sections, that would be
great.

-chris