[Haskell-cafe] How to build a generic spreadsheet?

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 15:05:48 EST 2007

>> Basically, a spreadsheet, but generalized for any computation

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Cool, this is probably what I'm attempting to reinvent. :)

> What it does lack is much documentation :)
If I understand what I'm looking at, seems like PropLang could benefit from
Magnus's technique.

Here's a before and after shot of my head:
   "  h          e                     a                                  d"
See how it exploded? :)

> Sebastian says:
> Off the top of my head...
> when ( newVals /= vals ) retry -- at least one input must've been changed
> you simply recompute the new value from the inputs
Neat idea.  I'm not sure if it's quite what I'm looking for, but I like the
simplicity of it.

Thanks all for your help!