[Haskell-cafe] haskell-art mailing list

alex alex at slab.org
Fri Feb 23 18:10:57 EST 2007

Hi all,

After a bit of discussion with Rohan Drape I've made a mailing list for
inclusive discussion of 'artistic' uses of Haskell.

The initial thought for it to be about Haskell sound and music in
particular, but we decided to broaden it to include visual, robotic and
related work as well.  [Right now I'm seeing Haskell itself and all code
written in it as high art, but I suppose this list is for discussion of
Haskell code that outputs art as well.]

If you'd like to join the list please visit this site: