[Haskell-cafe] Re: LugRadio talk

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:05:30 EST 2007

Quoth Kirsten Chevalier, nevermore:
> So which date was this infamous show where they talked trash about
> Haskell, anyway? I want to hear this firsthand, but the tables of
> contents given on their web sites don't seem to list "talking trash
> about Haskell" as an item :-)

I'm pretty sure it was within the last three episodes. I just started a
new job a bit less than a month ago, and I'm sure I heard the dissing on
my commute (so I forgot to write an angry letter by the time I got
home). The most recent one includes the letter from Magnus. I think the
one before that had a letter about Haskell too, but I'm not sure. Try
the last three?

Cheers,

D.

--