[Haskell-cafe] SoC: Port Haddock to use GHC

David Waern davve at dtek.chalmers.se
Thu Feb 15 14:34:34 EST 2007

15 feb 2007 kl. 18.19 skrev Nicolas Frisby:

> I am very ready for a Haddock that can swallow infix typenames.

Yes, Haddock-GHC can do that.

> In dons's recent overview of the last SoC, a darcs repo for Waern's
> project was listed. I jumped at the link but couldn't find much
> documentation (i.e. the README file is GHC's, not the SoC project's).
> Some Google queries followed with no success.

That repo is the GHC branch that I was working on, and it's not
relevant anymore, since it has been merged into GHC HEAD. The
repository for the actual program is at: http://darcs.haskell.org/SoC/
haddock.ghc

> My questions for Waern or anyone else who knows where to look:
>
> 1) Where to look for more complete documentation?

There is no special documentation for Haddock-GHC yet.

> 2) Is the implementation integrated into GHC yet? GHC head?
> Separate repo?

Yes, it is integrated in GHC HEAD.

> 3) What Haddock features are supported as of yet?

Most of the things that was supported in Haddock in August, except
for e.g. Hoogle output and such things.

> 4) Is it still actively developed.

Yep, although not so fast :)

/David