[Haskell-cafe] Re: Network.CGI.Compat.pwrapper

Gracjan Polak gracjanpolak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:14:17 EST 2007

Bjorn Bringert <bringert <at> cs.chalmers.se> writes:

> > Another question is: how do I do equivalent functionality without
> > pwrapper?
>
> You can roll you own web server if you want something very simple. If
> you don't want to do that, there is a version of Simon Marlow's
> Haskell Web Server with CGI support [1]. You could also get the
> original HWS [2] and merge it with your program. You might also be
> interested In HAppS [3].

Haskell Web Server seems to be the closest match. I don't want fully
functional web server. I need more low level thing, as I need to set
this up as a testing environment for some other (browser like) application.
So I need a way to trigger (atrificial) errors, like protocol errors, garbage
and broken connections.

Thanks for the response.

Is there a description what is a *CGI* protocol?

--
Gracjan