[Haskell-cafe] FFI basics

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Fri Feb 9 07:23:53 EST 2007

Hi,

I would like to use FFI for the first time. Can someone
give me a really, really simple complete example?

I want to be able to take a simple C program and
access a function from it in Haskell. A simple example
of the other way around would be nice, too, but I
don't happen to need that just now.

I started reading the Addendum, but that looks like
it would be a lot easier to read if I saw a simple
complete example first. Everything I found on the wiki
seems way beyond that - maybe I missed it.

I am using GHC. I am not using Windows.

Thanks,
Yitz