[Haskell-cafe] How did you stumble on Haskell?

Mikael Johansson mikael at johanssons.org
Thu Feb 8 04:17:07 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Cale Gibbard wrote:
> On 28/01/07, Alexy Khrabrov <deliverable at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  How do people stumble on Haskell?
>
> I got referred to Haskell by an acquaintance when I happened to
> mention that I was interested in algebraic approaches to music theory.
> He referred me to Haskore.

That's funny. All the times I've heard algebraic approaches to music
theory mentioned, I have transitioned into a state of bliss. Hopefully,
the next term (summer term here), we'll get a seminar on mathematics and
music theory from one of the geometry researchers here. I'm excited
already.

--
Mikael Johansson                 | To see the world in a grain of sand
mikael at johanssons.org            |  And heaven in a wild flower