[Haskell-cafe] Newbie: generating a truth table

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Tue Feb 6 04:31:10 EST 2007

It would be better to produce a triple (as was suggested)

loop = [(x, y, x&&y) | x <- [True, False], y <- [True, False]]

The you can map a function that prints over that.  Or even better
map a function that generates the strings, and the use one big
putStr at the end.  Always try to separate IO from computation.

	-- Lennart