[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Mon Dec 31 03:40:13 EST 2007

"Cristian Baboi" <cristi at ot.onrc.ro> wrote:

> It give Something.

You're right, I'm thinking too lispy. The point is that it doesn't have
to be passed an x to be infinite, and that a by itself is fully
polymorphic.

It seems like you're trying to solve the halting problem. Slurping any
infinite data structure makes your program perform rather badly, I'm
afraid.

signature prohibited.