[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:52:07 EST 2007

Hello Achim,

Sunday, December 30, 2007, 12:32:51 AM, you wrote:

>>> And, pray, what problem does the nature wants to solve that it
>>> thinks in the way of all history until now?
>> making the Superhero who will kill'em all. and it's already very close
> Damn, I do continue making the mistake assuming that you got all that
> stuff out of a book neither you nor the author understood.

hm, if you can't understood me - it's better for your self-respect to
believe that i don't understand something. you are God, of course? :)

> Darwin knew what "fit" means.

? btw, are you read Darwin books? in the first one he often said about
"nature economics" and i'm pretty sure that he drawn his idea from the
Adam's one

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com