[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:52:07 EST 2007

Hello Achim,

Sunday, December 30, 2007, 12:32:51 AM, you wrote:

>>> And, pray, what problem does the nature wants to solve that it
>>> thinks in the way of all history until now?
>>
>> making the Superhero who will kill'em all. and it's already very close
>>
> Damn, I do continue making the mistake assuming that you got all that
> stuff out of a book neither you nor the author understood.

hm, if you can't understood me - it's better for your self-respect to
believe that i don't understand something. you are God, of course? :)

> Darwin knew what "fit" means.

? btw, are you read Darwin books? in the first one he often said about
"nature economics" and i'm pretty sure that he drawn his idea from the
Adam's one

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com