[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Cristian Baboi cristi at ot.onrc.ro
Fri Dec 28 04:03:16 EST 2007

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:58:09 +0200, Miguel Mitrofanov
<miguelimo38 at yandex.ru> wrote:

>> Questions:
>> The fact that Haskell functions are monotone continuous functions on
>> pointed complete partial orders imply this ?
>> - every domain in Haskell is a "pointed complete partial order",
>> including
>> domains of functions ?
> Right.
>> - the "structure" of a domain is preserved in the result when you apply
>> Haskell function to it ?
> Right, if your "structure" means "complete partial order". Note that
> (_|_) (the least element in this order) is not necessarily preserved.
>> - every domain can be enumerated ?

> Ehm... No. Well, it depends on what you mean by "enumeration".

Thank you.

How can I test that partial order in Haskell ?

By "enumeration" I mean "serialization", to print it damn't it.
Embeding it in a total order if it is possible.

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
  part000.txt - is OK