[Haskell-cafe] Re: array documentation is missing

ChrisK haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Mon Dec 17 06:32:05 EST 2007

I have received patches which will help Cabal make ghc-6.6 and gc-6.8 friendly
regex-tdfa.  The problem below is from a change in STUArray from 3 to 4
parameters going from 6.6 to 6.8.  I think adding another '_' to each pattern
match makes it work for 6.8.

Once I get these patches working locally I will push out new versions of regex-*
packages.  Though I cannot test 6.8.x until it starts working on powerpc OS X 10.5.