[Haskell-cafe] array documentation is missing

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Fri Dec 14 12:15:06 EST 2007

While trying to make Regex.TDFA 0.91 install on 6.8.2

I got

[10 of 21] Compiling Text.Regex.TDFA.RunMutState (
Text/Regex/TDFA/RunMutState.\
hs, dist\build/Text/Regex/TDFA/RunMutState.o )

Text/Regex/TDFA/RunMutState.hs:601:9:
    Constructor `STUArray' should have 4 arguments, but has been given 3
    In the pattern: STUArray _ _ msource
    In the definition of `copySTU':
        copySTU (STUArray _ _ msource) (STUArray _ _ mdest)
                  = ST $ \ s1# -> case sizeofMutableByteArray# msource of
n# ->\
^[]0;~/hackageTarGzs/regexstuff/regex-tdfa-0.92^G
^[[32mhartthoma at dbnycws28816
^[[33m~/hackageTarGzs/regexstuff/regex-tdfa-0.92^[\
[0m

but I got stuck fixing it because the array documentation isn't there

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/haskell98/Array.html

assume I'm getting the above error because the array interface has changed

thomas.

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.