[Haskell-cafe] array documentation is missing

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Fri Dec 14 12:15:06 EST 2007

While trying to make Regex.TDFA 0.91 install on 6.8.2

I got

[10 of 21] Compiling Text.Regex.TDFA.RunMutState (
hs, dist\build/Text/Regex/TDFA/RunMutState.o )

    Constructor `STUArray' should have 4 arguments, but has been given 3
    In the pattern: STUArray _ _ msource
    In the definition of `copySTU':
        copySTU (STUArray _ _ msource) (STUArray _ _ mdest)
                  = ST $ \ s1# -> case sizeofMutableByteArray# msource of
n# ->\
^[[32mhartthoma at dbnycws28816

but I got stuck fixing it because the array documentation isn't there

assume I'm getting the above error because the array interface has changed

e-mail is strictly forbidden.