[Haskell-cafe] GUI

Neil Bartlett njbartlett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:57:38 EST 2007

I have just successfully built Gtk2Hs against the native Mac OS X port
of Gtk at:

	http://developer.imendio.com/projects/gtk-macosx

This implies we can now use Gtk2Hs on the Mac without X11. The sample
apps still look rather alien compared to normal Mac apps, but they are
a big improvement over the X11 version.

Regards,
Neil