[Haskell-cafe] Re: -threaded

Ketil Malde ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no
Fri Dec 14 07:10:00 EST 2007

  :
>  3) write a multithreaded Haskell library or DLL

I thought -threaded (A.K.A. -smp, no?) only affected which runtime was
used, and thus was a linking option.  I do have a library that needs
-smp, but as far as I knew, the onus would be on the *applications* to
specify this when compiling/linking.  Is that incorrect?  Is there a
way for a library to inform the application about this?

-k