[Haskell-cafe] Haskell-mode 2.4
monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Dec 11 23:40:32 EST 2007
Here's for Xmas, version 2.4 of the Haskell-mode package.
Haskell-mode is an Elisp package to support editing Haskell in Emacs.
See the home page at
Changes since 2.3:
* Update license to GPLv3.
* New derived major mode for .hsc files.
* Removed the C-c C-r binding to reload a file. You can still call
inferior-haskell-reload-file (and/or bind it to your favorite key,
including C-c C-r) or you can now use C-u C-c C-l.
* C-c C-d looks up the symbol at point in the Haddock docs.
* Haddock comments are highlighted with font-lock-doc-face if it exists.
* Use `tex' rather than `latex' for haskell-literate.
* inf-haskell.el tries to find the root of the module hierarchy to determine
the root of a project (either by looking for a Cabal file or relying on
the `module' declaration line). If all works well, this will make C-c C-l
automatically switch to the root dir, so that dependencies in other
directories are automatically found. If it doesn't, complain and/or set
inferior-haskell-find-project-root to nil.
* The new command haskell-hoogle helps you query Hoogle from Emacs.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe