[Haskell-cafe] Point and link

Bit Connor bit at mutantlemon.com
Sat Dec 8 15:29:34 EST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 10:15 PM, Andrew Coppin <andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Bit Connor wrote:
> > On Dec 8, 2007 8:19 PM, Andrew Coppin <andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> wrote:
> >
> >> http://alts.homelinux.net/shots/195-0.jpg
> >> This is the kind of thing I'd like to end up with.
> >>

> > Such a GUI would also be cool for visually programming Functional
> > Reactive Programming systems using yampa, by connecting Signal
> > Transformers using the arrow combinators. It would be a glorified
> > version of the arrow "do" notation syntax.
> >

> Such a GUI would be cool for a number of projects. It still needs to
> exist first. ;-)

What about Gnome Canvas? It's a widget for Gtk+. I don't think there
are haskell bindings for it. Gtk2hs already has bindings to a number
of gtk/gnome extensions... maybe Gnome Canvas can be next on the list?

Here are screenshots:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/images/gst-editor/gst-editor-0.4.1.png
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/images/gst-editor/gst-editor-ambisonics.png

Peace,