[Haskell-cafe] parser

Thomas Hartman thomas.hartman at db.com
Thu Dec 6 13:45:24 EST 2007

you need to write a parser.

Parser is a popular library on hackage that should do what you want. (I
have never used it though.)

Or read

and adopt the code from there to your purposes.

I found this paper extremely helpful when I needed to build a parser.

Ryan Bloor <ryanbloor at hotmail.com>
Sent by: haskell-cafe-bounces at haskell.org
12/06/2007 12:06 PM

<haskell-cafe at haskell.org>

[Haskell-cafe] parser

Can anyone advise me on how to check whether a string contains ints,
chars, bools, etc....
"2345 + 6767" shoudl give IntAdd (2345) (6767)
"2345" should give IntT 2345

Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
Haskell-Cafe at haskell.org

e-mail is strictly forbidden.