[Haskell-cafe] isSpace

Ryan Bloor ryanbloor at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:29:38 EST 2007

HI

I will try and explain it better.
I am meaning to write a function that takes a string, "     apple" and eliminates the spaces at the start ONLY. called........ removeSpace :: String -> String

I decided to use the function 'dropWhile' and another one 'isSpace' in the 'removeSpace' function.

 removeSpace:: String -> String removeSpace a = case dropWhile isSpace a of                                 "" ->

I get stuck here... I am not sure how to go about this function.

Any ideas.

Ryan