[Haskell-cafe] A tale of three shootout entries

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 3 14:01:28 EST 2007

Don Stewart wrote:
> Please go ahead and submit. :) and remember to upload also to our wiki,
> so we have a permanent record of the attempt,
>
>     http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Shootout
>
> Note down any ideas you have.

"Now that GHC 6.6 is available, please you it"?

Last time I looked at the shootout website, 6 of the GHC entries were
marked simply as "error". Do we know why, or am I missing something
obvious? (I find the site to be a little unintuitive at times...)

Unfortunately I don't understand what half the benchmarks are supposed
to be, which makes it rather hard to follow.