[Haskell-cafe] I'm translating <All about Monads> to Chinese

Radosław Grzanka radoslawg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:49:24 EST 2007

2007/12/3, Albert Lee <hanzhupeng at gmail.com>:
> I have been confussed by monad for a long time. and I can't stand for
> it any more. so I start to translate the tutorial <All About Monads>
> to my mother language Chinese.
> My English is not good enough, so this work is only for my own study~
> I know there are some other Chinese fellow in this list, wish it would
> be helpful.
> I will work for one chapter everyday.

I will hijack somewhat this thread. If anybody is interested in
helping translation of "All About Monads" into Polish for (slowly)
emerging http://haskell.pl/ *) website then contact me.

Thanks,
 Radek.

*) http://haskell.pl/ is not ready by any means. I'm configuring
drupal and I'm gathering some initial content. If anybody is
interested then dop me a line.

--
Codeside: http://codeside.org/
Przedszkole Miejskie nr 86 w Lodzi: http://www.pm86.pl/