[Haskell-cafe] Peg solitaire in Haskell - anyone interested?

Maurí­cio briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 21:21:09 EST 2007

Hi,

I've just finished a command line application
that solves peg solitaire. It does that by
building a database of (possible ^ solvable)
boards, and you can walk through them from
the beggining of the game to the end. It
always shows all movements you can do where
you are guaranteed to finish with just one
peg.

Today, it's messy. So I would like to know if
people are interested on that. If at least
five people say they would REALLY like to
play with that program, I will make it into a
nice gtk2hs application and release it on the
net. If not, I'll keep it like it is and use
for my pleasure only.

Thanks,
Maurício