[Haskell-cafe] Ideas

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Sat Aug 25 08:39:54 EDT 2007

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007, Andrew Coppin wrote:

> Neil Mitchell wrote:
> >
> > > - A wiki program. (Ditto.)
> > >

> > Flippi (google: Haskell Flippi)
> >

> ...and yet haskell.org uses WikiMedia? (Which is written in something
> bizzare like Perl...)

Flippi is... rather minimalistic. And fugly. You can tell it was written
by someone who has trouble getting things done! I get the impression it
did a certain amount of good as a proof of concept and a reminder that
doing things the old-fashioned way still works though.

> > > - A general CMS.
> > >

> > Hope
> >

> Woo! I'll have to go play with this for a while...

While I haven't looked at it much, Hope's seeing a lot more actual use.

flippa at flippac.org

Society does not owe people jobs.
Society owes it to itself to find people jobs.