[Haskell-cafe] Re: Re[2]: Why monad tutorials don't work

Dipankar Ray dipankar at jfet.net
Wed Aug 15 16:23:55 EDT 2007

At this point I must mention that Tim Gowers has an excellent article on
Tensor Products, entitled "How to lose your fear of tensor products":

http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~wtg10/tensors3.html

Tim Gowers is a pretty ok mathematician - worth taking tips from, I'd say
;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Timothy_Gowers