[Haskell-cafe] Converting Emacs syntax coloured Haskell code to HTML

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Tue Aug 14 09:44:32 EDT 2007

I noticed many code snippets on the wiki that have syntax colouring.

How is this done? Can I convert syntax coloured code from Emacs to HTML?

I'm using the Haskell mode for Emacs to get the syntax colouring.

I'm writing a "monads for C# programmers tutorial" (oh nooooooooo) and would
like to use this feature.

Of course I won't publish this tutorial before sending it to this mailing
list, because when a newbie writes a tutorial, it is usually a disaster ;-)

But the feedback I get from this community is super handy (that is when it
is not PhD talk which I don't understand ;), so I guess comments on this
tutorial will give me a better understanding.

Thanks,

Peter