[Haskell-cafe] Re: towards a new foundation for set theory with atoms

Greg Meredith lgreg.meredith at biosimilarity.com
Fri Aug 10 18:54:23 EDT 2007

Haskellians,

A quick follow up. If you look at the code that i have written there is a
great deal of repeated structure. Each of these different kinds of sets and
atoms are isomorphic copies of each other. Because, however, of the
alternation discipline, i could see no way to abstract the structure and
simplify the code. Perhaps someone better versed in the Haskellian mysteries
could enlighten me.

Best wishes,

--greg