[Haskell-cafe] creating graphics the functional way

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Aug 7 22:11:37 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

Pan has been bit-rotten for a while now.  Besides the unfortunate dependency
on Visual C++, it used a now long-obsolete GUI library.  That's one reason I
started working on Pajama (http://conal.net/Pajama).

There's no reason not to create modern, cross-platform successors to
Pan/Pajama and Vertigo.  Since I'm focusing on other projects (related to
Eros -- http://conal.net/papers/Eros), I'm waiting for collaborators.

Thanks for the VS Express tip.  If I wanted to stick with VS, that'd be the
way to go.

I hadn't heard about werkkzeug.  Looks pretty cool.  Thanks.

Regards,
  - Conal