[Haskell-cafe] Exiting GLUT application

Dave Tapley dukedave at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:08:22 EDT 2007

Unfortunately whilst the new code is returning me to a 'Main >' prompt
as required another problem has come up.

The issue here is found when the code is executed in both GHCi (6.6)
and hugs (20050308).
Once the code below is loaded evaluating main opens an unfilled window
as required.

However if this window is closed and main is evaluated again both GHCi
and hugs die thus:

GHCi: Illegal instruction (core dumped)
hugs: Unexpected signal

Any thoughts?