[Haskell-cafe] ANN: The Monad.Reader - Issue7

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Apr 30 05:46:54 EDT 2007

I am pleased to announce that the latest issue of The Monad.Reader is
now available:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Issue 7 consists of the following four articles:

* Matthew Naylor
     A Recipe for controlling Lego using Lava

* Yaron Minsky
     Caml Trading: Experiences in Functional Programming on Wall Street

* Duncan Coutts
     Book Review: “Programming in Haskell” by Graham Hutton

* Dimitry Golubovsky, Neil Mitchell, Matthew Naylor
     Yhc.Core – from Haskell to Core

The Monad.Reader is a quarterly magazine about functional
programming. It is less-formal than journal, but somehow more
enduring than a wiki page or blog post.

If you'd like to submit something to the next issue of The
Monad.Reader, please get in touch. I haven't fixed the deadline for
the next issue just yet; I hope to send out an official call for copy
in the coming weeks.

   Wouter