[Haskell-cafe] Listing package dependencies from GHC

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:11:37 EDT 2007

If I'm doing development between ghci and vim, all the different
dependencies I need get linked in when required without me asking.
Similarly if I call "ghc --make" from the command line. But I have to
write them in manually to my *.cabal file otherwise the compilation
process will fail.

Until now I've just loaded the program in to ghci and noted down all
the dependencies it links in. Am I missing a trick? There must be an
easier way, especially for multiple source files.

cheers,

D.