[Haskell-cafe] Poor first impression

Daniel McAllansmith dm.maillists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:45:37 EDT 2007

as the first result, which appears to give a solution....

and, in fact, if I look at:

which is where I presume you got the rpm from it states that:

"Note: You need the libreadline.so.4 and libncurses.so.5 libraries to use
this. Newer Linux distributions come with libreadline.so.5 only (e.g. SuSE
9.2), so we have provided a readline4 compatiblity RPM for this case."

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the 'readline4 compatibility RPM' linked to
would solve your problem.

Or maybe the fedora package manager chases dependencies?