[Haskell-cafe] Re: haskell question

Greg Meredith lgreg.meredith at biosimilarity.com
Mon Apr 23 22:36:37 EDT 2007

Oleg,

Many thanks. i also found some course notes from Advance Functional
Programming at Utrecht very useful. i have to wait until i have quality time
to go over this because the next step is to close the final loop to find the
fix point of

   - Process = Process(Nominate(Process))

i haven't worked out the correct instance syntax to express this idea. But,
i think the direction you pointed me in is the right one.

Best wishes,

--greg

--
L.G. Meredith