[Haskell-cafe] Haskell job

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Wed Apr 18 03:25:36 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Credit Suisse has started using Haskell within GMAG, the group that
provides financial analytics for the bank.  The main use of Haskell
is for a Domain Specific Embedded Language that is being used by the
people writing the financial analytics (these people typically have a
PhD in mathematics or physics).

We are looking to extend our Haskell group (which currently is me and
Ganesh Sittampalam), so if you're an experienced Haskell person take
the chance!

Here's a URL to the Credit Suisse job ad:

https://creditsuisse.taleo.net/servlets/CareerSection?
art_ip_action=FlowDispatcher&flowTypeNo=13&pageSeq=2&reqNo=53820&art_ser
vlet_language=en&selected_language=en&csNo=10020#topOfCsPage

If you have any questions email Howard Mansell, howard.mansell at credit-
suisse.com, or me.

	-- Lennart