[Haskell-cafe] c2hs on mac

Ruben Zilibowitz r.zilibowitz at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 12 04:55:33 EDT 2007

Ok I managed to check out a version from darcs. Now this is happening:
./Setup.hs build
Preprocessing executables for c2hs-0.14.6...
Setup.hs: c2hs/c/CLexer.x: no alex preprocessor available

The installation instructions don't mention that I need the alex
package. I guess I can just install it and try again. Are there any
other prerequisites though?

Ruben