[Haskell-cafe] c2hs on mac

Ruben Zilibowitz r.zilibowitz at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 12 02:02:01 EDT 2007

Sorry to Duncan, I hit reply which just sent my reply to your own
email address not to the mailing list. Second time I've made that
mistake. Hopefully this one will reach the list instead.

I can't even check out the darcs version from the repository because
that gives me an error (on applying patch 107/256 from memory). So I
am using the tarball for c2hs-0.14.5. Here is the problem:

./Setup.hs configure

./Setup.hs:11:57:
     Couldn't match expected type
`Distribution.PackageDescription.PackageDescription'
            against inferred type `LocalBuildInfo'
     Probable cause: `addWrapperAndLib' is applied to too many arguments
     In the `postInst' field of a record
     In the first argument of `defaultMainWithHooks', namely
         `defaultUserHooks {postInst = addWrapperAndLib}'

I have ghc 6.6 installed. I also have ghc 6.7.x installed in a
different location. I would like to be able to use c2hs with ghc
6.7.x if possible.

Ruben