[Haskell-cafe] Yi pre-release

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 6 12:34:42 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 18:03 +0200, Michael Walter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where would you get sourceview=>0.9.11 for Win32?

You can build Gtk2Hs from source with the appropriate C libraries
installed or you can wait for me to do the same. It's on my TODO list
but probably will not get done for at least three weeks. If you want to
do the build yourself (it's not for the faint hearted) there's more
information on the Gtk2Hs site and in the source repo under tools/win32/

Duncan