[Haskell-cafe] Haskell.org down

Paul Hudak paul.hudak at yale.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:46:00 EDT 2006

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but some input I've gotten from the
community has been helpful.  Haskell.org is up again, and here is the
latest action on part of our IT staff:  If anything further develops
I'll let you know.

Thanks,   -Paul

	I had to reboot haskell this AM it was really hung. My first assumption is abuse by
	web crawlers. I have denied access to all web crawlers at the moment while I
	continue looking further into this and the load is staying low. I'll keep you posted.