Haskell vs Prolog was [Haskell-cafe] Re: Is Haskell a 5GL?

Pasqualino 'Titto' Assini tittoassini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:24:16 EDT 2006

Could you, or anyone else, elaborate a bit on how to emulate Prolog in
Haskell?

For example, I remember that in Prolog you can write a concat function that
can be used to concatenate two lists as well as to split them:

concat([1,2] ,[3,4] ,Z)         -->  Z = [1,2,3,4]
concat([1,2] ,Y     ,[1,2,3,4]) -->  Y = [3,4]

Now, that's powerful. How would you do that in Haskell?

Regards,

        Titto