[Haskell-cafe] job writing security software in Haskell

Andrew Pimlott andrew at pimlott.net
Mon Sep 25 12:40:57 EDT 2006

Planning Systems, Inc. has a job opportunity for Haskell programmers.
My synopsis is below, and the official description is at

http://www.plansys.com/careers/job_details.cfm?JobID=28

Write Haskell code for a US government contractor.  Projects include a
high-assurance authorization system build around Soutei:

http://okmij.org/ftp/Prolog/#Soutei

Job is located in Monterey, CA, Slidell, LA, or Portsmouth, VA; working
remotely is probably not an option.  US citizenship required.

Desirable experience:
- Haskell
- Logic programming
- Formal methods
- Network security
- Web services

I welcome you to ask me for more information, and please pass this along
to Haskellers looking for a job who can meet the citizenship and
(re-)location requirements.

Andrew