[Haskell-cafe] Haskell.org down

Paul Hudak paul.hudak at yale.edu
Sat Sep 23 09:58:02 EDT 2006

Thanks Don.  I alerted our IT staff this morning, and they seem to have
things working again, although here is their final response:

    The web server had over 150 client connections which exceeded
    its limit. I restarted the web server and all is well.

    I'll keep and eye on it and see if someone is trying a denial of
    server attack, or it could be you need a newer faster machine. :-)

So either Haskell is getting really popular (on a Friday night?) or
there's something fishy going on.

-Paul