[Haskell-cafe] ffi question

Maverick maverick_as_2000 at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 13 14:41:11 EDT 2006

Hi, I have a question about ffi in Hugs98 (WinHugs-May2006.exe), the Hugs98 documentation says:

  "Only the ccall, stdcall and dotnet calling conventions are supported. All others are   flagged as errors."

  But I can't get a dotnet import, the ffihugs returns me an error:

  ffihugs "example.hs" "Prueba.cs" -lm
  runhugs: Error occurred
  ERROR "example.hs":6 - Foreign import calling convention "dotnet" not supported

  Why is this? hugs really don't support the "dotnet" calling convention or I have an error?.

  Thanks.

  Alvaro S.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com