[Haskell-cafe] HaXml and ghci unresolved symbol

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sat Sep 9 13:23:10 EDT 2006

Il Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 09:58:03AM -0700, Jason Dagit ebbe a scrivere:
> Maybe "...use -package HaXml interactively with GHCi..." (That's from
> the HaXml website.)

I'm using "-package HaXml", obviously, otherwise the module would not
load.

What I do not understand is that "unresolved symbol" message: I would
expect some type error message, or some other kind of error...

The HaXml library has been correctly installed, as far as I know: I
can compile and run some examples.

I'm facing a similar problem when linking hxml to HaXml: I'd like to
use the HaXmlAdapter module of hxml, but I keep getting a similar
"unresolved symbol" message.

Message that I'm not able to understand: when it comes to c or c++
code I know I can run ldd, or I can chase a missing library. I don't
know what to do with ghc. :-(

Thanks for your kind attention.
Andrea