[Haskell-cafe] Exercise in point free-style

Julien Oster haskell at lists.julien-oster.de
Fri Sep 1 11:37:42 EDT 2006

Hello,

I was just doing Exercise 7.1 of Hal Daumé's very good "Yet Another
Haskell Tutorial". It consists of 5 short functions which are to be
converted into point-free style (if possible).

It's insightful and after some thinking I've been able to come up with
solutions that make me understand things better.

But I'm having problems with one of the functions:

func3 f l = l ++ map f l

Looks pretty clear and simple. However, I can't come up with a solution.
Is it even possible to remove one of the variables, f or l? If so, how?

Thanks,
Julien