[Haskell-cafe] Simple GADT parser for the eval example

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Mon Oct 30 19:27:10 EST 2006

I don't have an answer, but would be extremely interested in knowing

one of my first attempts to use GADTs was to do something similar,
implemening the simple polymorphic lambda calculus in a way that
transformations could be guarenteed typesafe statically, but then when I
went and tried to write an interpreter, I couldn't figure out how to
read in programs to interpret.

it seems you would want something like first class existentials 'Exp
(exists a . a)' or something like that.

John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈