[Haskell-cafe] Gtk2Hs and Glade Tutorial

Hans van Thiel hthiel.char at zonnet.nl
Thu Oct 12 12:16:12 EDT 2006

Hello,

There is a very nice tutorial on the Glade Interface Designer at
http://www.writelinux.com/glade and I've been using it with 'An
Introduction to Gtk2Hs, A Haskell GUI Library', by Kenneth Hoste at
http://haskell.org/~shae/memory.pdf to learn Gtk2Hs and Glade.
The 'Gtk2Hs Introduction', however, is not really aimed at the absolute
beginner and so I've written down my experience as an 'appendix' to the
glade tutorial, which really is for getting started.
I've just asked the author, Eddy Ahmed, for permission to 'translate'
his tutorial to Haskell Gtk2Hs, but meanwhile I'd like to submit my
separate concept (attached) for comments.

Thanks,

Hans van Thiel