[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell-Cafe Digest, Vol 38, Issue 22

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:43:55 EDT 2006

On 10/11/06, haskell-cafe-request at haskell.org
<haskell-cafe-request at haskell.org> wrote:

> Meanwhile, if you want to use External Core, but can't because it
> doesn't work properly for you, don't be afraid to yell.  (E.g. File a
> Trac bug report.)   I don't want to promise an immediate fix, but the
> more people that use it the keener we are to get it done.

I did file a bug on this nine months ago:
but haven't had a chance to work on it.

Kirsten Chevalier * chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu * Often in error,
never in doubt
"That's the thing about people who think they hate computers.  What they
really hate is lousy programmers."-- Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle