[Haskell-cafe] Draft MissingH Reorg Plan

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Nov 30 23:06:08 EST 2006

Please tell me if I should just go away or go to another list here.

Thanks again for all the feedback you've sent.

I've got the new MissingH website getting started, and I've posted there
the draft reorganization, module rename, and package split plan here:

  http://software.complete.org/missingh/wiki/TransitionPlanning

Your comments (and edits! -- must register/login first) are welcome.

I have not yet audited the plan for dependency sanity.  This could
complicate things a few places, but hopefully not too many.

-- John