[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: Visual Haskell prerelease 0.2

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:06:02 EST 2006

Hi Krasimir,

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 02:18:19 +0900, Krasimir Angelov <kr.angelov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you check whether you have this registry key:
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\InstallDir
>
> and tell me its value?

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1\InstallDir"
value is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\".

> Typically its value should be such that the
> following script to work.
>
> Set shell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
> vstudioPath  = shell.RegRead
>       ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\InstallDir")
> shell.Run ("""" & vstudioPath & "devenv.exe"" /Setup",0,true)

I saw your message, then I checked vshaskell darcs repository
and I saw vs_haskell_setup/setup.vbs.

Okay, I know I forgot to tell popup message what made by VBScript.
I saw just one popup message. It says "Failed to setup VStudio".

> On 11/30/06, shelarcy <shelarcy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Krasimir,

>> On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:03:22 +0900, Krasimir Angelov <kr.angelov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Could you tell me what error message you see during the installation?
>> > If it is in Japan then translate it in English ;-).
>>
>> It's not good error message. Anyway, I translate it.

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    capella.freemail.ne.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/