[Haskell-cafe] generating javascript

jeff p mutjida at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 22:47:44 EST 2006

Hello,

> It sure should be possible to use HSPClientside  with Text.XHtml,
> but off course with exceptions to all Haskell Server Pages (HSP) specific
> functions.
> Anyway I encourage you to have a look at HSP as well :-)
> It's quite nice to be able to use regular XML syntax within the Haskell
> code.

Currently I am dynamically generating webpages using HAppS; thus my
desire for a combinator library for use directly in Haskell. If I
start using static web pages then I'll likely use HSP.

Is the JavaScript embedding in HSPClientside essentially the same as
the embedding explained in Broberg's thesis?

thanks,
  Jeff